Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rings around the collar



Well, I always knew this day would come. I just didn't think it would be this soon...

My husband officially took my wedding rings from me the other night. He deemed them a bit too tight. I immediately went scrouging through my jewelry in search of a replacement ring. No luck though. I felt so off balance, that I nearly threw on clothes and ran out to buy something, but Vincent started kicking me in protest (hey kid, you better get those jabs in while you can. That kicking and punching won't fly after your birthday.)

The following day, my wonderful, amazing, loving husband surprised me with a necklace and hanging from it were my wedding rings. What can I say...I married a romantic.


3 comments:

  1. Aww!! That's very sweet!! My hands haven't swollen up this time (actually, they didn't last time, either, so I hope they stay that way).

    Are you going to start taking belly shots? Are you showing a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just beginning to show a bit, but not pretty enough for photos yet. LOL. I guess I'm a slow show-er.

    ReplyDelete