Friday, March 13, 2009

My husband tells me on a weekly basis that without the internet, I would probably be rolled up in the fetal position, rocking, and mumbling to myself. I wouldn't go THAT far, but......I will admit to my strong addiction to certain blogs and my uncanny ability to find ANYTHING on the web.

Aside from my usual browser tabs of the weather, main email accounts, and Facebook, I typically have 1 of these three blogs up:



love, Love, LOVE reading her posts! Ree Drummond (aka PW) has shown me all kinds of wonderful things to do with my camera and in Photoshop. I will say that I spend most of my time lingering over her cooking and recipes photo blogs. Gotta check her out!

Here is my latest blog crush:


I'm near the point of wanting to create an occasion to make these little beauties! And the best part: She's local!

And this was my very first blog love: DOOCE



I have followed her for about 5 years now and, in all honesty, get a kick out of her writing. Plus, I adore her dogs.

There are sooooooo many resources out there, but I don't mind sharing these. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blogs that you mentioned. I am always looking for some good ones to keep up on...well, when I can find the time too. You'll be there as well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete