Monday, June 8, 2009

Whew! Sorry for the looooong absence.

I am very pleased that my computer is back in working order, but the last few weeks have been spent trying to recover all my lost data. Darned external drive with ALL my photos on it is now not being recognized on my desktop. *banging head on keyboard*

So sweet looking, isn't she? I love Nora and most of the time, I'm certain that she loves me too....

until she does something like she did last week. She feasted on my Teva sandals, but that was only the appetizer. She moved on the the main course of my all-terrain Adidas, but only liked the tongue of those shoes. And just to make sure it was a balanced meal: she finished with my 8 year old Chacos, like they were a fine wine. I don't have a photo of the carnage, mostly because I scooped them up and chased her around the house like a mad woman, yelling obscenities that I hope my unborn child doesn't repeat back to me in the form of his first words.

Please note: my husband's shoes were sitting RIGHT NEXT to mine and yet, she left them completely untouched. In fact, if anything I think she polished them with her tongue and they looked better then new.

No comments:

Post a Comment